Wednesday December 13, 2017
Parke County, Indiana - Rockville
(Cecil M. Harden Lake Area - Union Township)
37 +/- Acres - 2 Parcels
Wednesday - Dec. 13, 2017 - 7:00 p.m.
(Auction conducted at Bellmore Fire Department -
Jct US 36 & IN 59)
Property Location: West Central Indiana. Take 1st road east of Harden Lake on U.S. 36 (Walker Ramp Rd.) south 2 1/2 miles to "T" with Putnam Rd. Parcels are on either side of Walker Ramp Rd. at intersection.
Note: Property will be offered as separate parcels and as complete tract:
Parcel #1 (28 ± Acres) – Parcel #2 (9± Acres)
*Parcels are approximately 2000' from the intersection to the newly designed and built Walker Boat Ramp on Harden Lake.
*Beautiful rolling forest with quality timber, some currently mature and saleable.
*Spectacular recreational and hunting opportunities with abundance of deer and turkey.
*Several wooded building sites with paved road frontage.
Parcel #1 road frontages:
Walker Ramp Rd. approximately 1600'. Putnam Rd. approximately 850' (partial gravel).
Parcel #2 road frontages:
Walker Ramp Rd. approximately 1600'.
Putnam Rd. approximately 400'.
Note: Most of the acreage of both parcels is enrolled in the Classified Forest Program with significant property tax relief.
INSPECTION DAY ON-SITE
Tuesday – November 28th – 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Richard R. Cook Estate
Sarah Young, Personal Representative
John R. Zeiner, Attorney for the Estate
Terms and Conditions of Real Estate Auction:
- Successful bidders will be required to enter into purchase agreements at the auction site immediately following the close of the auction and make a 10% non-refundable down payment in good negotiable funds day of auction with balance due at closing.
- Note: Property is not selling subject to financing. Please have your financing in order and be prepared to buy.
- Property is selling subject to final confirmation and acceptance of the seller.
- Possession shall be given at closing.
- Property taxes to be prorated to date of closing.
- All parcel acreages, dimensions and proposed boundaries are approximate and have been estimated based on aerial photos and the current legal description.
- Sale of the property is subject to any and all easements of record and the sale shall include the mineral rights owned by the seller, if any.
Auctioneer's Note: Announcements sale day take precedence over any printed material or statements previously made. No warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, with regard to the property is being made by the Sellers or the Auctioneers. Potential bidders are responsible for conducting their own independent inspection, investigations and due diligence should be exercised concerning the property being offered. No liability is assumed by the Sellers or Auctioneers for the information herein contained. The Auctioneer will determine increments of bidding. All decisions by the Auctioneer are final. The Sellers or the Auctioneer reserves the right to preclude any person from the bidding process if they have any questions concerning the individual's credibility, etc.
Richard R. Cook Estate