Real Estate Auction
Tuesday August 18, 2020
PUBLIC LAND AUCTION
August 18, 2020 10:00am
AUCTION LOCATION: American Legion in Washburn, IL (104 E Parkside Dr.)
Click here for maps
TRACT 1: 78.01 ACRES +/- Marshall County, Richland Township, Section 10, on the Corner of 500 and County Rd 1600 E, Lacon, IL
Subject to all Easements of record, Older 40x60 Morton Building, Large Older Barn, 2 Small Cattle Sheds
Corn Base 188.9, Bean Base 60.6, w/139.5 P.I.
TRACT 2: 48.6 ACRES +/- Marshall County, Richland Township, Section 10, on the Corner of 400 and County Rd 1600 E, Lacon, IL
Corn Base 187, Bean Base 59.9, w/138 P.I.
1. Successful bidder will be required to sign a written contract on day of auction.
2. Successful bidder to pay 10% of purchase price which is non-refundable with the remaining price due in 30 days or at time of closing.
3. Closing will be held at Elizabeth A. Beck office in Lacon, IL
4. Buyer will receive title policy and deed at closing.
5. Property taxes will be pro-rated.
6. Property to be sold “as-is” with no warranties expressed or implied as to its condition.
7. Survey will not be provided.
8. Announcements made auction day take precedence over all printed material.
9. Sells with owner conformation.
10. Seller will retain 2020 Cash Rent. Tenant Farmer retains 2020 Lease.
OWNER: Sue Briggs, Ronald Peabody
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT
Auctioneer: CAL KAUFMAN 309-696-9019 OR
Attorney for Seller: Elizabeth A. Beck, Lacon, IL 309-246-6035