Real Estate Auction 40 +/- Acres Farm Land
Wednesday March 04, 2020
40 +/- Acres Farm Land
St. Clair County – Near Fayetteville, IL
REAL ESTATE AUCTION.
No Buyer’s Premium
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
7:00 P.M. Sharp
In St. Pancratius Parish Center on Route 4 in Fayetteville, IL
Land located 1½ miles north of
Fayetteville, IL on Route 4, then
west 1½ miles on Drum Hill Road.
Section 1-T2S-R7W, St. Clair County, IL
This 40 +/- acre tract has road frontage on Drum Hill Road for ¼ mile with 37.2 acres +/- tillable with balance in wooded waterway. Good farming investment and beautiful possible home site in
Freeburg school districts.
• An Opening Bid of $5,000.00 per acre is required, and then this auction becomes
absolute. If no opening bid of $5,000.00 or greater per acre is received,
then the auction is canceled.
• 10% down immediately following auction and balance due in 30 days upon closing
• Possession immediately upon closing
• All mineral rights not previously conveyed will become property of buyer.
• Taxes paid in 2019 totaled $456.60
• Property sells As Is
• All announcements at auction take precedence over printed advertisement.
Heitland Real Estate Auction
For title information call:
Parker Law Office
Rosemarie Heidenreich Parker
Attorney for Owners
SALE CONDUCTED BY
Riechmann Auction Service LLC 444000108
Loyd Riechmann Illinois License #440000349
Keith Riechmann Illinois License #440000350
Mike Riechmann Illinois License #440000348
Okawville, Illinois Phone (618) 243-6106